How I feel about remote learning.

I feel that remote learning is hard. I think it’s hard because it’s hard for teachers to explain the work.  It’s hard for some people to share their screen with the teacher when they need help. We can’t see our friend and talk to them.

It is hard for teacher to explain the work. Most of the work you will need paper. Sometimes people can’t here the teacher talking.  Some people have bad internet so their computer will not work.

It’s hard for some kids to share their screen when they need help. Some kids don’t know how to share the screen.  It’s easy to do it at school then it is at home.  For some student’s it is easy to show in person.

We can not see our friend and talk to them. The teacher can’t see what the kids are doing or if they are there. We can’t ask our friends question’s. We can’t see what they are doing.

That’s why I think remote learning is hard. It’s hard cause teacher can’t answer all your questions, some kids can’t share the screen when they need help, and you can’t see your friends and talk to them. I hope they can remove remote learning.

2 thoughts on “How I feel about remote learning.