How Katniss and Tessie are defferent

Katniss and Tessie have some similarities, but they also have differences. Neither Katniss nor Tessie wanted to be in the lottery. However, Katniss wanted to protect her sister but Tessie wanted her darter to be in the lottery. Also, Tessie argue a lot and Katniss fought for her self.

Tessie and Katniss both lived in dystopia. They both have government that told them what to do. There always have someone ho will die. They both got lottery.

Tessie did not care about the lottery but Katniss cared about about the lottery.

Tessie did not care until her family got picked. Katniss said that she was feeling nauseous and so desperately hoping it’s not me, that it’s mot me, that it’s not me.

Tessie said don’t kill me, kill my darter. Katniss said that she will go instead of her sister. Tessie and Katniss had same similar, but have some different’s, too. They both lived in a dystopia, but Katniss headed the lottery  and try to protected her family. Tessie did not care.

This are some ways Katniss and Tessie are different and similar.

2 thoughts on “How Katniss and Tessie are defferent

1. You did a very good and perfect on the topic sentence and so are the details.

You should of organized the ideas in order and are the ending was perferct but it was small could use a bit more of explaining.